Sunday, August 31, 2008

some kind of joy

Has slithered up into my life out of nowhere. I don't understand it nor do I care to. I am so happy to be blissed out, every molecule up in me is humming. I'm more at peace with my writing and my life than I have been in a long time. I had a crazy couple of weeks there and spent a lot of time, literally, on the floor, asleep. But the wildness seems to have passed and I am doing well.

I signed up for Couchsurfing last week to see what the hype was all about and I have had a great time. This weekend I hosted three different international travelers who slept in my spare room and on my sofa. A couple from France and a woman from Germany. They were all super cool and we had some truly phenomenal conversations. It was nice to remind myself that it is easy to connect with certain people. I often close myself up and stay in my isolated bubble of work, Vagabond Kitchen and living it up lazy in South Park. But hosting these visitors has been a beautiful experience. I feel like I actually forged friendships that can enhance my life.

I had a bit of food aggression this weekend from a raw egg I ate in some pasta. Raw egg is not so good. Keep that in mind.

So, things are good. Here is a pretty little ditty I dig.


Canyon Ride
Beachwood Sparks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vegan eggs are better for you.