Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rolling Right Along

Things are rolling with the chapbook. It feels good and a bit scary. I ordered custom cut paper yesterday. Tonight I'm hoping to finish the cover do the final mock-up before I take the little monkey to the printer. I have a reading next Wednesday October 8 at the Ugly Mug. I'm very excited! Also, I have decided to have a chapbook release party! I have it scheduled for October 24 at The Ink Spot. I am doing this for real this time. And more love to Beau who has solidified his status as best guy friend of the year with his phenomenal editing skills and especially for putting up with my cranky psycho-ness.


Sultanas de MerkaĆ­llo
Ojos de Brujo

3 comments:

strum the sky said...

Cheering you on from the sidelines! Hope you provide details on ordering a copy...?

Lizz Huerta said...

David, you should try to come to the Ugly Mug. If you can't make it email me your address and you will have one of the first copies. Big hug from San Diego!

strum the sky said...

I'll be there in spirit... You'll notice my grin in the shadows, the sudden creaks in floorboards as kewl applause... and my hugs in the orange-ish night sky as you step out afterwards feeling victory and starlit. And I'll send an email! Thanks!