Tuesday, October 28, 2008

spinning

After all of the activity to get ready for the chapbook, I am now spinning my wheels. I put some poems together to send out, something I should have been doing while I was preparing the chapbook. I'm a little tired at the world and testy, but this too will pass. It is a funny thing how when I am preparing to put my work out, I stop writing. As if the writing part of my brain and the business side of my brain can't function together. I want to get past this business part again and hunker down with some thoughts and ink. I have an essay I really want to finish, though it will be a bit soul-wrenching. I want to sign up for NaNoWriMo, though I wonder if I will be spreading myself too thin.

This week however, is about finishing the Halloween costumes. My costume is about halfway done. I am gong to be quite a picture. I need more batteries, a headband and some glue.


I am trying to break your heart
Jeff Pianki, covering Wilco
I found this kid of youtube and dig his style

No comments: