Friday, November 14, 2008

Slow Down, November!

I can't believe it is already the middle of the month. Not enough time.

I am toying with an idea about another writing group. Brujas y Bellas back at Voz Alta was one of the greatest experiences ever. I was producing more work back then because I knew I had to have it ready for read & critique. The group lost focus when we tried to concentrate on things other than our writing. It ran it's course and was beautiful. I have been hesitant to start another group for several reasons. But the pros outweigh the cons, I think and I'm going to try to start one soon. Going out to the Rubber Rose yesterday reminded me there are many dynamic and brilliant people I'm not meeting just because I rarely leave my apartment other than for work.

I also need to get my secret project off the ground and running and hope it doesn't spin into cheeseball geekery, that is not my intention at all.

No comments: