Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ouch

I took a nasty fall yesterday in the parking lot at Home Depot ad it ruined my day. I am stiff and sore this morning and had very sad dreams. Whatever. Chin up. No more falling in parking lots in puddles where no one comes to help.

World Hum has posted a list of their 50 Greatest Travel Songs of All Time. Interesting stuff. I don't agree with a lot of it but it is still a good read. They also have a new layout which I need get to get used to but I think I'll like it once I do. It looks very very cool.

My favorite travel song, for a road trip is:


Never Let Me Down Again
Depeche Mode

And Trivia Night at the Whistlestop is lame. I'm sure it is great if you're a pop-culture junkie who knows the names of things like Strawberry Shortcake's pet, but I was expecting Jeopardy-style trivia. Trivia for people who are well-rounded, people who know their lit, history, psychology, etc. But no. I should have known better.

No comments: