Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Storm Today & Poetry Tonight!



What a storm! I don't remember the last time is rained this hard in San Diego. Arctic air they say. Strongest storm in years. Snow even! Frost predicted for tomorrow morning. I don't have to work but I do have to get my poor bones checked out at some point. My right arm aches from my pinky finger to the shoulder-blade. I was reading something about a Japanese company that have inflatable vests and hip-protectors for the elderly. The packs have sensors and once a person begins to fall the airbags inflate. I could use some of those. I may be the clumsiest person I know.

I have my reading tonight at the Rubber Rose at 7pm! I'm excited, I LOVE The Rubber Rose. They have such a great selection of things that are nice to play with. And a great book section. Their art gallery always has something intriguing in it. I love Carly and Lea, the owners. I was having a dialogue with someone about sex shops and the problems with most of them. The Rubber Rose doesn't have those problems or icky factors or creepy dudes creeping along the walls with their hands way too deep in their pockets. It is a great, comfortable place for humans looking to expand your mind and exciting places. My poetry will expand your mind too and take you to exciting places. Just so you know.


You Don't Know What Love Is
The White Stripes

No comments: