Monday, February 16, 2009

How about that rain?

Promises of rain all weekend. No rain yet though the sky looks promising. They say it is a bad storm. But they always say a great many things that don't make any sense.

Yesterday I went to Room to Write at the Ink Spot and was pretty happy to get some work done. I worked on a couple of different things and out of nowhere I wrote a poem. Damn it. The second poem I've written in a year. Just one of those years. But I dig it, playing with new form and such and I have been a happy kid because of it. I also gnawed on an essay that has been kicking my butt.


She Keeps Bees

Beau introduced me to this fantastic band in the habit he has of introducing me to great music. Thanks B!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the getting the writing moving. Eric