Thursday, April 16, 2009

I could do backflips naked into the sea

That is how happy I am! I slept all night for the first time in wooo-hooo, who knows? I could say it was the sleep hypnosis but I could be lying.

I woke up with the Pixies in my head. I think that has to be a good sign. A sign of what, I don't know.

I think the poem a day prompts are getting pedestrian. Or maybe they are so challenging that they have gone over my head. I don't know. Today's poem is supposed to be about a color, a poem about a color. I know, there are a zillion variations of that kind of theme. Here is the box, I must step out of it. Poem forthcoming. I'm thinking along the lines of the Erykah Badu song, "green eyes" which has some fabulous lines. Or I can try to get absurd.


Here Comes Your Man
The Pixies

No comments: