Monday, May 4, 2009

weak end

Yesterday La Creep and I went to the Healing Arts Festival in Balboa park and took advantage of the freebies.  We both had free tarot readings and I had a free past-life regression.  We probably would have been better off if we hadn't been sitting next to each other during our tarot readings since I had to bite my lips to not laugh when La Creep's psychic started checking her aura and I probably threw my psychic off.  My past-life regression was pretty interesting.  I've been hypnotized before and can go into trance pretty easily. I don't know if it was the past-life or what but I had some pretty horrendous dreams last night.

I've been holding a lot of things inside for a long time and it is becoming very clear to me I have to do some searching and cleansing.  I block myself from my own writing because I refuse to be honest with myself.  Vulnerability is not something I like too much anymore.  I have to convince myself to write my way into strength, if that makes any sense. My dreams last night made a lot of things clear, weirdly. I woke up enraged in the middle of a couple of dreams. But, that was knowledge moving up into my brain, letting me know what's up.


The Wanting Comes in Waves
The Decemberists


No comments: