Saturday, June 20, 2009

kick start

I am kick-starting my way back into productivity.  I have been busy doing not much at all, which is just weird.  But, the writing is spinning back.  More revisions than anything else but whatever.

Some more family:





My baby sister has spent maybe too much time in Las Vegas if she thinks this is a normal face to make when taking pictures with family. A great shot of my sweetheart of a cousin, Michael the Lion.  We almost lost him in April and are thankful out of our heads he didn't die despite the gangrene in his abdomen.

My heart has been hurting.  Literally.  A pain in my chest that has persisted.  I thought it was residual wackness from 3 days of baseball & booze in a row but waking up this morning with the sharp pain I realize I have to get to a doctor.

I saw the Yeah Yeah Yeahs a couple of weeks ago and haven't been able to get them out of my head.  Karen O is deep in my heart. Another little fragment of my soul, P.J. Harvey, is in town tomorrow night.  Ahh.  If only I knew anyone else who wanted to go to the concert.  La Creep would go but she is in L.A.

Phenomenon
Yeah Yeah Yeahs

No comments: