Monday, June 1, 2009

syndromes, etc

No secret that physically I've been wrecked for some odd reason lately; exhaustion, headaches, tension, muscle spams.  On Saturday my left had started going numb and has been numb on and off all weekend.  I emailed my chiropractor last night and am going to see him sometime today. He thinks I may have something called Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.  I learned that the worst thing you can do when you have numbness in your left hand if to google it.  The scariest things ever  can come up.

One of my favorite sections to read in the Sunday New York Times is Modern Love.  Every week a different writer has a long essay about an aspect of love; it can be romantic love, platonic, sexual, familial, etc.  Yesterday's essay, My View From the Margins, had me crying.

I am in a creative lull.


Save Me
Aimee Mann

No comments: