Friday, July 17, 2009

june bugs crashing

June bugs are back, crashing blindly around.  

I went to see Away We Go last night. It could have been worse.  It was actually cute and sweet with some funny moments.  I dig John Krasinski, from The Office.  I felt the movie had a idea of where it wanted to be and but struggled to get there.  Also, I'm not really into romance or love so all of the romance and love had me rolling my eyes.  The music had me happy.  The soundtrack was Alexi Murdoch, a singer/songwriter whose work I love.  He reminds me of Nick Drake.

Last night as I was falling asleep I was thinking about a poem I wrote for National Poetry Month but forget which one.  I still really haven't gone over them.  Another project to add to the list.  The good thing is that I'm actually checking things off the list. 


Orange Sky
Alexi Murdoch

No comments: