Wednesday, September 16, 2009

feast

I woke up in joy, my dreams were beautiful and I just feel sweetly alive.  My health has been off for a few days but this morning I'm feeling better than I have in a long time.  I have a couple of good books to lose myself in and a feast of chocolate.  Feast for the body and some for the wings inside.

B comes back today, he's been out of town since last week and I look forward to watching the last episode of "True Blood" with him late tonight.  I haven't even turned the television on in days to make sure I'm not tempted to watch it without him. Its one of the funny obsessions I have, the vampire show and watching it with my bestie.  I love vampires, always have, always will.

I love when the seasons begin to shift. Summer is still hanging on but I can tell that Autumn is starting to breathe itself in.  Little winds that are cooled, fog, the sun doesn't burn immediately. Summer is my favorite season but the fall of it is lovely too.  I don't like long sleeves or closed-toed shoes but the predictions for heavy rains this year have me excited.   I have these bright red galoshes I love to wear. . .


The Scientist
Aimee Mann

No comments: