Thursday, September 17, 2009

you found me

I had a good laugh looking at what people searched for when they found my blog.  I think "apartment smells like bananas" might be my favorite search term.  Also, hello Nebraska!  I don't know who you are who has visited my blog so frequently but thanks for the love. Not surprisingly the most hits I get come from people looking for Ayiiia.  Oh famous little friend of mine, thanks for the hits. I also get quite a few hits for the search term "civil war beards" and "poems about sharks." Fascinating.

I thought I was going out to dinner tonight but someone bought 3 pounds of brussels sprouts. Now I get to cook.  Vegluttony all up in this joint.


2 comments:

Red Charlotte said...

Ewwwwwwww brussel sprouts. Enjoy all of those. Enjoy all of them. EAT ALL BRUSSEL SPROUS until they're gone, okay? ;)

Lizz Huerta said...

Hmmm, I guess I won't make them when I have you guys over for dinner one day soon. :) I roast them with garlic and they are delicious, even skeptical B is a convert and wants them at least one a week. Yay veggies!