Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday at last

Not that I have anything excited planned for the weekend but I'm looking forward to spending time with people I haven't spent time with. Dancing wasn't an option last night. I was exhausted from a late night Wednesday and the uber-waxing moon had me achey.

I saw my friend Jim Ruland read at the Whistlestop for V.A.M.P. and hung out with his gorgeous wife, one of my besties, Nuvia. I wish I spent more time with them.

Andy sent me this link to a Sufjan Stevens remix album yesterday. I haven't really listened to much Sufjan in a while, I had my phase then moved on. There are a few songs I always return to. I really love this song, Dumb I Sound and I like the remix too. Or, how it was sampled. I like how the title makes me want to work on enjambments. Weirdly.





No comments: