Friday, June 11, 2010

futbol and slippers

In my bathrobe and Yoda slippers watching Mexico v. South Africa. Poor, poor Nelson Mandela. My dad has put a screen in his shop and bought all of his employees Menudo this morning. This is kind of a stressful way to start the day. Sometimes big games give me anxiety. Ug. South Africa just scored and my neighbors probably think my stalker is back with the yell I just let out.

I wrote a poem yesterday that has some lines and images I really like. The poem is still very raw ad I have a lot of work to do on it but I have a good start. One image I know is the anchor, the rest of the poem may wither away but that one line is a major keeper.

Busy weekend ahead. B told me not to post my whereabouts anymore after my recent brush with danger. My sister will be in town.

1 comment:

Yoda Slippers said...

In my bathrobe and Yoda slippers watching Mexico v. South Africa. Poor, poor Nelson Mandela. My dad has put a screen in his shop and ... yodaslippers.blogspot.com