Monday, January 31, 2011

slow Monday, slow month

January has crawled by. I'm not too sad to see it go. It started poorly and is ending well so I can't complain but it dragged, dawdled, dallied. I'm ready for February, which is always speeds by and culminates with my birthday. Love is three days younger than me so we should have a fun birthday weekend at the end of the month. March is always a strange month, weather wise. I hope Spring comes early this year. I know we need the rain and all that but after the devastatingly cold summer we had last, I want heat. Maybe I'm reptilian.

I need to catch up with old friends. Soon. I had brunch yesterday with old high school friends. Funny how we haven't changed much, maybe we knew who we were back then.

Writing. I need to do some this week. And send off the manuscript. And apply to two big conferences. I can do it.



No comments: