Wednesday, October 19, 2011

whoa to the whoa

In the swing of things, once again. I've been keeping myself social, spending time with those who stimulate my mind. I'm laughing a lot, singing a lot. I'm sleeping through the night and feel energized. My blues show up mostly in the morning, briefly, and sharply in the few moments before I fall asleep. But, out of a 24 hour day, that isn't bad at all.

Vermin on the Mount was awesome Saturday night. Great line-up of readers. I was pretty damn proud to be a part of the line-up. I left energized and full of awesome.

Last night was Literary Death Match. I competed in one a year and a half ago. Last night's readers were brilliant. I forget how many talented people there are, since they tend to stay home and write. The judges cracked me up, I laughed belly laughs. I met a couple of writers I look forward to getting to know better. I also started a conversation with a friend about a great plan for the near-ish future and we're both very excited about it. We're meeting tomorrow night to start on the details.

All in all, all is well.


Considering NaNoWriMo

No comments: