Thursday, March 22, 2012

the years they gnaw

I was having a conversation with B and the Easter earthquake from a couple of years ago came up. In my head I imagined the earthquake was much, much longer ago. Two years ago. Looking back two years at who I was then I felt kind of weird. I told B that I feel my soul has aged tremendously in the last two years. I don't feel like the same person I was. I gave away so much good, so much love, so much kindness; I feel drained of it and selfish with what I have left. I hope that all that shit, trust and the rest, grows back.

My days are filling up. I have a couple of readings in April, I'll post more info as they get closer. I have every weekend pretty much planned or visitors/events. May will be nuts before my sister's wedding. And then New Mexico. After that who knows? I feel like I don't get excited for very much anymore.

No comments: